1956

A new location is opened in Casa Linda Shopping Center. The floor plan, and modern equipment, ensured the highest efficiency and made the huge kitchen one of the finest in the Southwest, if not the entire nation. The stoves, counters, and refrigerators, built by Huey and Philip of Dallas, were all made of stainless steel. The use of stainless steel throughout the kitchen assured a degree of sanitation that had seldom been reached before in restaurant kitchen design.